INSERTERS MS10 SERIES
- November 28, 2018
- Posted by: MailMat
- Category: Mail inserters
MS10 SERIES BASIC
The MS10 is a production mailing machine including a folder to process A4 sheets into DL, C5/6 or C5 envelops. It can be accommodated with additional insert feeders to add brochures, leaflets and booklets to the main folded letter at a speed of 10 000 mail pieces per hour. The rugged construction associated with the latest feeding and programming technologies offers a very easy set up with few adjustments required according to document and envelop size. C4 flat inserting can also be handled with a dedicated feeder.
Simple transactional mail requiring speed and resistance for bulk mailing.
Direct marketing mail shots with various documents in size, shape, thickness…
Main technical features:
- Document size : up to A4
- Envelop size : C6/5, C5 option C4
- Maximum Insert thickness : 6 mm (8 mm with test approval)
- Speed : 10K/h up to 12K/h according to documents
- Options C4 format, vacuum feed, bulk feeder, card feeder/gluer, reading, online printing…
- Power : 230V, 25A
- Weight with 2 inserts : 350 kg
- Dimensions with 2 inserts (L×W×H): 3 700× 2 100 x 1 200 mm
- Video application : A4 sheet C folded + 1 insert into C6 envelop.
- Running speed: 10 500 envelops per hour
MS10 SERIES SYSTEM
The MS10 inserter becomes a very productive equipment to handle any complex transactional document mailing requiring fast paper feeding, strong folding capacities and accurate code reading.
Billing, payroll and statement inserting in large volume
Matching of digital print documents with personalized adverts
Additional technical features:
- Speed (sheet feed) : (40 K/h with code reader) up to (50 K/h without code reader)
- Number of collated sheets : up to 20 unfolded
- Number of folded sheets : 8 in one fold, 6 in C or Z fold
- Speed : 7000 mail pieces per hour (average of 3 sheets folded together)
- Reading : camera for BCR and 2D DATAMATRIX, optional OMR and OCR
- Options : C4 format, vacuum feed, matching readers, online printing…
- Power : 230V, Mono 16A
- Weight with 2 inserts : 450 kg
- Dimensions with 2 inserts (L×W×H): 4 400× 2 100 x 1 200 mm
- Video application : 3 X A4 sheets, feed/collate/fold into a C6 envelop.
- Running speed: 7 000 envelops per hour